Forge Level Crossing
Forge Level Crossing Location Map
Forge Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.065 / 53°3'53"N
Longitude: -3.0079 / 3°0'28"W
OS Eastings: 332554
OS Northings: 352446
OS Grid: SJ325524
Mapcode National: GBR 75.BV4R
Mapcode Global: WH88Y.R7V4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Forge Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Forge
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Gwersyllt Community
- Postcode: LL114YH
- Route: Wales
- ELR: WDB1
- Distance: 1 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40
- Trains per day: 37
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Gwersyllt Community
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Gwersyllt East and South
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
UK Parliament Constituency: Wrexham
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Wrexham
Unitary Authority: Wrexham Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.