Forrest Level Crossing
Forrest Level Crossing Location Map
Forrest Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1747 / 51°10'28"N
Longitude: 0.2787 / 0°16'43"E
OS Eastings: 559383
OS Northings: 144187
OS Grid: TQ593441
Mapcode National: GBR MPD.C85
Mapcode Global: VHHQ6.SQ5V
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Forrest Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Forrest
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Southborough CP
- Postcode: TN110NF
- Route: Kent
- ELR: TTH
- Distance: 30 miles 75 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 174
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Southborough
District Council Ward: Southborough North
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Tunbridge Wells
District Council: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Tunbridge Wells North
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.