Fouchams Level Crossing
Fouchams Level Crossing Location Map
Fouchams Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2206 / 51°13'14"N
Longitude: 0.2134 / 0°12'48"E
OS Eastings: 554669
OS Northings: 149149
OS Grid: TQ546491
Mapcode National: GBR MNR.DS7
Mapcode Global: VHHPZ.NL55
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fouchams Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fouchams
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hildenborough CP
- Postcode: TN118PB
- Route: Kent
- ELR: XTD
- Distance: 26 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 266
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
Civil Parish/community: Hildenborough
District Council Ward: Hildenborough
County Council: Kent County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Malling West
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Tonbridge and Malling
District Council: Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.