Fowlers Lane Level Crossing
Fowlers Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Fowlers Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5011 / 52°30'3"N
Longitude: 1.0007 / 1°0'2"E
OS Eastings: 603768
OS Northings: 293473
OS Grid: TM037934
Mapcode National: GBR SDY.1V7
Mapcode Global: VHKC4.9DCJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fowlers Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fowlers Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Attleborough CP
- Postcode: NR171BH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 106 miles 75 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 69
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Attleborough
County Council Electoral Division: Attleborough
District Council Ward: Attleborough Burgh & Haverscroft
District Council: Breckland District Council
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Norfolk
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.