Freemans Lane Level Crossing
Sturton Le Steeple, Nottinghamshire
Freemans Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Freemans Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3461 / 53°20'45"N
Longitude: -0.8382 / 0°50'17"W
OS Eastings: 477443
OS Northings: 383874
OS Grid: SK774838
Mapcode National: GBR QYLR.B7
Mapcode Global: WHFGB.3544
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Freemans Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Freemans Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Sturton Le Steeple CP
- Postcode: DN229HN
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 69 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 68
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bassetlaw
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
European Region: East Midlands
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council Ward: Sturton
Civil Parish/community: Sturton Le Steeple
County Council Electoral Division: Tuxford
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.