Fysons Level Crossing
Fysons Level Crossing Location Map
Fysons Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3003 / 52°18'1"N
Longitude: 0.2202 / 0°13'12"E
OS Eastings: 551488
OS Northings: 269232
OS Grid: TL514692
Mapcode National: GBR M7L.NJB
Mapcode Global: VHHJR.RFSX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fysons Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fysons
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Waterbeach CP
- Postcode: CB5 9LR
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK0
- Distance: 63 miles 66 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 186
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council: South Cambridgeshire District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
Civil Parish/community: Waterbeach
County Council Electoral Division: Waterbeach
District Council Ward: Waterbeach
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.