Gadsden UWC Level Crossing
South and West Lynn, Norfolk
Gadsden UWC Level Crossing Location Map
Gadsden UWC Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7223 / 52°43'20"N
Longitude: 0.3988 / 0°23'55"E
OS Eastings: 562100
OS Northings: 316552
OS Grid: TF621165
Mapcode National: GBR N43.CMB
Mapcode Global: WHJP7.3T4V
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Gadsden UWC Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Gadsden UWC
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: King's Lynn and West Norfolk District (B)
- Postcode: PE330LF
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 94 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Clenchwarton and King's Lynn South
European Region: Eastern
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
District Council Ward: South and West Lynn
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.