Garola House Level Crossing
Ulceby, North Lincolnshire
Garola House Level Crossing Location Map
Garola House Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6335 / 53°38'0"N
Longitude: -0.3098 / 0°18'35"W
OS Eastings: 511857
OS Northings: 416550
OS Grid: TA118165
Mapcode National: GBR VV8F.Q6
Mapcode Global: WHHH9.6XQV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Garola House Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Garola House
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Ulceby CP
- Postcode: DN396TX
- Route: London North East
- ELR: BAR0
- Distance: 101 miles 39 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 18
- Infrequent vehicular use
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
UK Parliament Constituency: Cleethorpes
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Ferry
Unitary Authority: North Lincolnshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Ulceby
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.