Gislingham Level Crossing
Gislingham Level Crossing Location Map
Gislingham Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.289 / 52°17'20"N
Longitude: 1.0407 / 1°2'26"E
OS Eastings: 607474
OS Northings: 270010
OS Grid: TM074700
Mapcode National: GBR TJT.KWV
Mapcode Global: VHL9L.0Q0L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Gislingham Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Gislingham
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Finningham CP
- Postcode: IP144HX
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 88 miles 14 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 90
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Badwell Ash
UK Parliament Constituency: Bury St Edmunds
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Finningham
District Council: Mid Suffolk District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Thedwastre North
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.