Glanamman Level Crossing
Glanamman Level Crossing Location Map
Glanamman Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8061 / 51°48'21"N
Longitude: -3.9234 / 3°55'24"W
OS Eastings: 267486
OS Northings: 213685
OS Grid: SN674136
Mapcode National: GBR DZ.XFGC
Mapcode Global: VH4JB.YV6V
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Glanamman Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Glanamman
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Cwmamman Community
- Postcode: SA181LQ
- Route: Wales
- ELR: GNT0
- Distance: 14 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 10
- Trains per day: 2
- 216 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Large Numbers of Users
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Carmarthen East and Dinefwr
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Carmarthen East and Dinefwr
Unitary Authority: Carmarthenshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Cwmamman Community
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Glanamman
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.