Glebe Level Crossing
Glebe Level Crossing Location Map
Glebe Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.5893 / 54°35'21"N
Longitude: -1.3321 / 1°19'55"W
OS Eastings: 443258
OS Northings: 521770
OS Grid: NZ432217
Mapcode National: GBR MH4C.DN
Mapcode Global: WHD6R.HXW5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Glebe Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Glebe
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stockton-on-Tees (B)
- Postcode: TS199HJ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: LEN3
- Distance: 61 miles 65 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 72
- 75 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: North East
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Roseworth
UK Parliament Constituency: Stockton North
Unitary Authority: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.