Goodens No.1 Level Crossing
Goodens No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Goodens No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2438 / 52°14'37"N
Longitude: 0.1777 / 0°10'39"E
OS Eastings: 548782
OS Northings: 262853
OS Grid: TL487628
Mapcode National: GBR M89.9RM
Mapcode Global: VHHJY.1VBT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Goodens No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Goodens No.1
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Milton CP
- Postcode: CB5 9JF
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 59 miles 40 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 138
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Milton
District Council Ward: Milton
District Council: South Cambridgeshire District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
County Council Electoral Division: Waterbeach
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.