Goodhews Level Crossing
Goodhews Level Crossing Location Map
Goodhews Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3517 / 51°21'5"N
Longitude: 0.7021 / 0°42'7"E
OS Eastings: 588255
OS Northings: 164864
OS Grid: TQ882648
Mapcode National: GBR QRT.B9W
Mapcode Global: VHKJL.4915
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Goodhews Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Goodhews
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bobbing CP
- Postcode: ME9 8PD
- Route: Kent
- ELR: VIR
- Distance: 43 miles 11 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph (up)
80 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 180
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Bobbing
District Council Ward: Bobbing, Iwade and Lower Halstow
County Council: Kent County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Sittingbourne and Sheppey
European Region: South East
District Council: Swale Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Swale West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.