Grazeley Green Level Crossing
Burghfield, West Berkshire
Grazeley Green Level Crossing Location Map
Grazeley Green Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4117 / 51°24'42"N
Longitude: -1.0041 / 1°0'14"W
OS Eastings: 469360
OS Northings: 168547
OS Grid: SU693685
Mapcode National: GBR QCY.LC
Mapcode Global: VHDWZ.KS14
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Grazeley Green Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Grazeley Green
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: West Berkshire
- Postcode: RG7 1NE
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BKE
- Distance: 39 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 202
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Burghfield
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Burghfield
European Region: South East
Unitary Authority: West Berkshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Wokingham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.