Green Lane Level Crossing
Ashtead Common, Surrey
Green Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Green Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3142 / 51°18'51"N
Longitude: -0.3167 / 0°19'0"W
OS Eastings: 517414
OS Northings: 158574
OS Grid: TQ174585
Mapcode National: GBR 7H.2TB
Mapcode Global: VHGRV.G7FD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Green Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Green Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Mole Valley District
- Postcode: KT212JT
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BTH3
- Distance: 16 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
2 (Very High)
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 221
- 297 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Ashtead
District Council Ward: Ashtead Common
UK Parliament Constituency: Epsom and Ewell
District Council: Mole Valley District Council
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.