Greens Drove Level Crossing
Greens Drove Level Crossing Location Map
Greens Drove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5301 / 52°31'48"N
Longitude: 0.1329 / 0°7'58"E
OS Eastings: 544779
OS Northings: 294609
OS Grid: TL447946
Mapcode National: GBR L3F.BF0
Mapcode Global: VHHHK.8N3S
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Greens Drove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Greens Drove
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: March CP
- Postcode: PE150FD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: EMP0
- Distance: 83 miles 9 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 171
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Fenland District Council
Civil Parish/community: March
County Council Electoral Division: March East
District Council Ward: March East
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.