Grove Farm Level Crossing
Grove Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Grove Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2474 / 52°14'50"N
Longitude: 0.8378 / 0°50'16"E
OS Eastings: 593822
OS Northings: 264818
OS Grid: TL938648
Mapcode National: GBR RGH.2N4
Mapcode Global: VHKD6.GSR0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Grove Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Grove Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Thurston CP
- Postcode: IP313SF
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CCH
- Distance: 33 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 109
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bury St Edmunds
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Mid Suffolk District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Thedwastre South
Civil Parish/community: Thurston
District Council Ward: Thurston and Hessett
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.