Grove Level Crossing
Grove Level Crossing Location Map
Grove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6174 / 51°37'2"N
Longitude: -1.4336 / 1°26'0"W
OS Eastings: 439313
OS Northings: 191101
OS Grid: SU393911
Mapcode National: GBR 6XS.JCW
Mapcode Global: VHC0W.3LHZ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Grove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Grove
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Grove CP
- Postcode: OX120QY
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN1
- Distance: 61 miles 37 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125
- Trains per day: 152
- 7 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Grove
County Council Electoral Division: Grove and Wantage
District Council Ward: Grove North
County Council: Oxfordshire County Council
European Region: South East
District Council: Vale of White Horse District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Wantage
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.