Grove Road Level Crossing
East Retford East, Nottinghamshire
Grove Road Level Crossing Location Map
Grove Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3048 / 53°18'17"N
Longitude: -0.9257 / 0°55'32"W
OS Eastings: 471686
OS Northings: 379185
OS Grid: SK716791
Mapcode National: GBR PZZ7.D1
Mapcode Global: WHFGG.R6DB
- Name: Grove Road
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers CCTV Monitored
- Location: Bassetlaw District
- Postcode: DN220RW
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 137 miles 36 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 120 mph
- Trains per day: 209
- 2077 Vehicles
- 53 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Train signalling protection
- CCTV monitoring by Signaller
- Full barrier equipment
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
UK Parliament Constituency: Bassetlaw
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
European Region: East Midlands
District Council Ward: East Retford East
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Retford East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.