Gull Pit Level Crossing
Stow Bardolph, Norfolk
Gull Pit Level Crossing Location Map
Gull Pit Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6319 / 52°37'54"N
Longitude: 0.3715 / 0°22'17"E
OS Eastings: 560593
OS Northings: 306435
OS Grid: TF605064
Mapcode National: GBR N51.YJN
Mapcode Global: WHJPS.P33N
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Gull Pit Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Gull Pit
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stow Bardolph CP
- Postcode: PE343PU
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 88 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Fincham
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Norfolk
Civil Parish/community: Stow Bardolph
District Council Ward: Wimbotsham with Fincham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.