Gwastagoed Isaf Level Crossing
Gwastagoed Isaf Level Crossing Location Map
Gwastagoed Isaf Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6741 / 52°40'26"N
Longitude: -4.0795 / 4°4'46"W
OS Eastings: 259493
OS Northings: 310520
OS Grid: SH594105
Mapcode National: GBR 8S.4L5M
Mapcode Global: WH56Z.91MS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Gwastagoed Isaf Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Gwastagoed Isaf
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llangelynin Community
- Postcode: LL372LA
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 95 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 18
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llangelynin
Civil Parish/community: Llangelynin Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.