Hafod 2 Level Crossing
Dyffryn Ardudwy, Gwynedd
Hafod 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Hafod 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7703 / 52°46'12"N
Longitude: -4.0954 / 4°5'43"W
OS Eastings: 258730
OS Northings: 321243
OS Grid: SH587212
Mapcode National: GBR 5R.YFMH
Mapcode Global: WH56D.2M2M
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hafod 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hafod 2
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Dyffryn Ardudwy Community
- Postcode: LL432AR
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 104 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 16
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Dyffryn Ardudwy
Civil Parish/community: Dyffryn Ardudwy Community
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.