Halesworth Level Crossing
Halesworth Level Crossing Location Map
Halesworth Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2558 / 52°15'21"N
Longitude: 1.5183 / 1°31'6"E
OS Eastings: 640222
OS Northings: 267796
OS Grid: TM402677
Mapcode National: GBR XPV.DPQ
Mapcode Global: VHM7H.8KJJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Halesworth Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Halesworth
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Yoxford CP
- Postcode: IP173LQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 94 miles 16 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2014
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blything
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Peasenhall & Yoxford
UK Parliament Constituency: Suffolk Coastal
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Yoxford
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.