Halfpenny Lane Level Crossing
Halfpenny Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Halfpenny Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6828 / 53°40'58"N
Longitude: -1.3479 / 1°20'52"W
OS Eastings: 443168
OS Northings: 420905
OS Grid: SE431209
Mapcode National: GBR MT0V.ZJ
Mapcode Global: WHDC6.8PDJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Halfpenny Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Halfpenny Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Featherstone CP
- Postcode: WF7 6LQ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: WAG1
- Distance: 54 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 55
- 105 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Featherstone
Metropolitan District Ward: Featherstone
UK Parliament Constituency: Hemsworth
Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.