Halloon Level Crossing
St Enoder, Cornwall
Halloon Level Crossing Location Map
Halloon Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.3987 / 50°23'55"N
Longitude: -4.9449 / 4°56'41"W
OS Eastings: 190806
OS Northings: 59570
OS Grid: SW908595
Mapcode National: GBR ZN.7SG1
Mapcode Global: FRA 07JZ.WY0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Halloon Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Halloon
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Barriers
- Location: St. Enoder CP
- Postcode: TR9 6PZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 296 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- 2100 Vehicles
- 32 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Crossing Approach
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
Civil Parish/community: St Enoder
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): St Enoder
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.