Halvergate Level Crossing
Halvergate Level Crossing Location Map
Halvergate Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6237 / 52°37'25"N
Longitude: 1.5961 / 1°35'46"E
OS Eastings: 643491
OS Northings: 308956
OS Grid: TG434089
Mapcode National: GBR YQH.GCK
Mapcode Global: WHMTS.H98Y
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Halvergate Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Halvergate
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Halvergate CP
- Postcode: NR133QE
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY0
- Distance: 12 miles 65 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 52
- 4 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Halvergate
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.