Hardington Level Crossing
Hardington Mandeville, Somerset
Hardington Level Crossing Location Map
Hardington Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8814 / 50°52'53"N
Longitude: -2.7033 / 2°42'11"W
OS Eastings: 350616
OS Northings: 109336
OS Grid: ST506093
Mapcode National: GBR ML.ST2M
Mapcode Global: FRA 567S.0MT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hardington Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hardington
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hardington Mandeville CP
- Postcode: BA229QF
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 127 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85
- Trains per day: 38
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Coker
District Council Ward: Coker
Civil Parish/community: Hardington Mandeville
County Council: Somerset County Council
District Council: South Somerset District Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Yeovil
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.