Harville Farm Level Crossing
Wye with Hinxhill, Kent
Harville Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Harville Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1816 / 51°10'53"N
Longitude: 0.9255 / 0°55'31"E
OS Eastings: 604564
OS Northings: 146552
OS Grid: TR045465
Mapcode National: GBR SXQ.SZ3
Mapcode Global: VHKKH.0K4K
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Harville Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Harville Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wye with Hinxhill CP
- Postcode: TN255EU
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 60 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 115
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ashford Rural East
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: Wye
Civil Parish/community: Wye with Hinxhill
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.