Hatch Path Level Crossing
West Tisbury, Wiltshire
Hatch Path Level Crossing Location Map
Hatch Path Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0495 / 51°2'58"N
Longitude: -2.1057 / 2°6'20"W
OS Eastings: 392685
OS Northings: 127803
OS Grid: ST926278
Mapcode National: GBR 2YK.2FW
Mapcode Global: FRA 66GB.ZCV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hatch Path Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hatch Path
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: West Tisbury CP
- Postcode: SP3 6NP
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 97 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2019
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 55
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Tisbury
Civil Parish/community: West Tisbury
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.