Heath Farm Level Crossing
Heath Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Heath Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8042 / 52°48'15"N
Longitude: 1.3913 / 1°23'28"E
OS Eastings: 628687
OS Northings: 328351
OS Grid: TG286283
Mapcode National: GBR WFR.4LL
Mapcode Global: WHMSQ.BSR3
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Heath Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Heath Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Highway User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Worstead CP
- Postcode: NR280JB
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: WHC1
- Distance: 15 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 38
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Norfolk
District Council: North Norfolk District Council
County Council Electoral Division: North Walsham West and Erpingham
Civil Parish/community: Worstead
District Council Ward: Worstead
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.