Heath Farm Level Crossing
Heath Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Heath Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.989 / 52°59'20"N
Longitude: -0.5677 / 0°34'3"W
OS Eastings: 496244
OS Northings: 344474
OS Grid: SK962444
Mapcode National: GBR DP8.M8X
Mapcode Global: WHGKB.74XF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Heath Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Heath Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ancaster CP
- Postcode: NG323SQ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: GRS2
- Distance: 113 miles 25 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 33
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Ancaster
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Grantham North
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
District Council Ward: Peascliffe & Ridgeway
UK Parliament Constituency: Sleaford and North Hykeham
District Council: South Kesteven District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.