Heath Lane Level Crossing
Whitchurch Rural, Shropshire
Heath Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Heath Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9476 / 52°56'51"N
Longitude: -2.6699 / 2°40'11"W
OS Eastings: 355083
OS Northings: 339121
OS Grid: SJ550391
Mapcode National: GBR 7L.LCZG
Mapcode Global: WH89P.Y5SN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Heath Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Heath Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Whitchurch Rural CP
- Postcode: SY132AD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SYC0
- Distance: 14 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 62
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: North Shropshire
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Whitchurch Rural
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Whitchurch South
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.