Heaths No.3 Level Crossing
Heaths No.3 Level Crossing Location Map
Heaths No.3 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9219 / 52°55'18"N
Longitude: -1.986 / 1°59'9"W
OS Eastings: 401035
OS Northings: 336058
OS Grid: SK010360
Mapcode National: GBR 26W.W42
Mapcode Global: WHBD9.GTHB
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Heaths No.3 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Heaths No.3
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Leigh CP
- Postcode: ST104NZ
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NSS0
- Distance: 9 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 35
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Abbey
UK Parliament Constituency: Burton
District Council: East Staffordshire Borough Council
Civil Parish/community: Leigh
County Council: Staffordshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Uttoxeter Rural
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.