Heckington Level Crossing
Heckington Level Crossing Location Map
Heckington Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9774 / 52°58'38"N
Longitude: -0.2949 / 0°17'41"W
OS Eastings: 514586
OS Northings: 343587
OS Grid: TF145435
Mapcode National: GBR GSG.B8G
Mapcode Global: WHHLL.FFT9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Heckington Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Heckington
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manually Controlled Gates
- Location: Heckington CP
- Postcode: NG349UP
- Route: London North East
- ELR: GRS2
- Distance: 125 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 35
- 2417 Vehicles
- 567 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Controlled by Signaller
European Region: East Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Heckington
District Council Ward: Heckington Rural
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
District Council: North Kesteven District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Sleaford and North Hykeham
County Council Electoral Division: Sleaford Rural South
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.