Henblas Level Crossing
Henblas Level Crossing Location Map
Henblas Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6631 / 52°39'47"N
Longitude: -4.0911 / 4°5'27"W
OS Eastings: 258679
OS Northings: 309317
OS Grid: SH586093
Mapcode National: GBR 8R.59CK
Mapcode Global: WH56Z.4B47
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Henblas Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Henblas
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Llangelynin Community
- Postcode: LL372QA
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 94 miles 74 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 18
- Infrequent vehicular use
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llangelynin
Civil Parish/community: Llangelynin Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.