Hendrewen Farm 5 Level Crossing
Hendrewen Farm 5 Level Crossing Location Map
Hendrewen Farm 5 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.7544 / 51°45'15"N
Longitude: -4.012 / 4°0'43"W
OS Eastings: 261218
OS Northings: 208100
OS Grid: SN612081
Mapcode National: GBR GW.LRTM
Mapcode Global: VH4JP.D5VF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hendrewen Farm 5 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hendrewen Farm 5
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath or Bridleway Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Mawr Community
- Postcode: SA182RS
- Route: Wales
- ELR: LLA0
- Distance: 8 miles 19 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 12
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for Equestrian users
UK Parliament Constituency: Gower
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Gower
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Mawr
Civil Parish/community: Mawr Community
Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales West
Unitary Authority: Swansea Council
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.