Hexham Level Crossing
Hexham Level Crossing Location Map
Hexham Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.9737 / 54°58'25"N
Longitude: -2.0953 / 2°5'42"W
OS Eastings: 393998
OS Northings: 564349
OS Grid: NY939643
Mapcode National: GBR FBTX.5V
Mapcode Global: WHB2C.S7FX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hexham Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hexham
- Crossing Type: Used By Rail Staff Station footpath or Barrow Crossing
- Location: Hexham CP
- Postcode: NE461ET
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NEC2
- Distance: 20 miles 68 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 65
- Trains per day: 49
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is Near a Station
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Hexham
Civil Parish/community: Hexham
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Hexham East
European Region: North East
Unitary Authority: Northumberland County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.