Higham Ground Frame Level Crossing
Higham Ground Frame Level Crossing Location Map
Higham Ground Frame Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2644 / 52°15'51"N
Longitude: 0.5739 / 0°34'26"E
OS Eastings: 575746
OS Northings: 266036
OS Grid: TL757660
Mapcode National: GBR PC9.1XK
Mapcode Global: VHJGL.WBSY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Higham Ground Frame Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Higham Ground Frame
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Barrow CP
- Postcode: IP286NS
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CCH
- Distance: 22 miles 49 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 104
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Barrow
District Council Ward: Barrow
European Region: Eastern
District Council: St Edmundsbury Borough Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Thingoe South
UK Parliament Constituency: West Suffolk
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.