Hill House 2 Level Crossing
Hill House 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Hill House 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8575 / 51°51'27"N
Longitude: 0.7363 / 0°44'10"E
OS Eastings: 588532
OS Northings: 221198
OS Grid: TL885211
Mapcode National: GBR RM0.F0N
Mapcode Global: VHKG2.QK4W
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hill House 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hill House 2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Feering CP
- Postcode: CO5 9EN
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 44 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 293
- 1 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Braintree District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Braintree Eastern
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
Civil Parish/community: Feering
District Council Ward: Kelvedon & Feering
UK Parliament Constituency: Witham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.