Hobbs Bridleway Level Crossing
Hobbs Bridleway Level Crossing Location Map
Hobbs Bridleway Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0028 / 51°0'9"N
Longitude: 0.8445 / 0°50'40"E
OS Eastings: 599673
OS Northings: 126450
OS Grid: TQ996264
Mapcode National: GBR RYL.4B6
Mapcode Global: FRA D6NG.GTS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hobbs Bridleway Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hobbs Bridleway
- Crossing Type: Public User Worked Crossing
- Location: Brookland CP
- Postcode: TN299RL
- Route: Kent
- ELR: APL
- Distance: 67 miles 13 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2014
- Next assessment due: May 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20 mph
- Trains per day: 2
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Brookland
UK Parliament Constituency: Folkestone and Hythe
County Council: Kent County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Romney Marsh
District Council: Shepway District Council
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: Walland & Denge Marsh
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.