Holme Road Level Crossing
Runcton Holme, Norfolk
Holme Road Level Crossing Location Map
Holme Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6574 / 52°39'26"N
Longitude: 0.3782 / 0°22'41"E
OS Eastings: 560953
OS Northings: 309281
OS Grid: TF609092
Mapcode National: GBR N4W.6HB
Mapcode Global: WHJPL.SG9N
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Holme Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Holme Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Runcton Holme CP
- Postcode: PE330AA
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 89 miles 63 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2013
- Next assessment due: January 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Airfield
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Fincham
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Runcton Holme
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Norfolk
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.