Home Farm Level Crossing
Great Wilbraham, Cambridgeshire
Home Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Home Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1854 / 52°11'7"N
Longitude: 0.2501 / 0°15'0"E
OS Eastings: 553921
OS Northings: 256513
OS Grid: TL539565
Mapcode National: GBR M8Z.XQZ
Mapcode Global: VHHKC.9B2J
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Home Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Home Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Great Wilbraham CP
- Postcode: CB1 5JR
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CCH
- Distance: 5 miles 31 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 34
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Fulbourn
Civil Parish/community: Great Wilbraham
District Council: South Cambridgeshire District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
District Council Ward: The Wilbrahams
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.