Homefield Level Crossing
Sutton-at-Hone and Hawley, Kent
Homefield Level Crossing Location Map
Homefield Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4024 / 51°24'8"N
Longitude: 0.2233 / 0°13'23"E
OS Eastings: 554747
OS Northings: 169383
OS Grid: TQ547693
Mapcode National: GBR VL.DYR
Mapcode Global: VHHP6.T0FS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Homefield Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Homefield
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Sutton-at-Hone and Hawley CP
- Postcode: DA4 9JA
- Route: Kent
- ELR: VIR
- Distance: 19 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2013
- Next assessment due: January 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 96
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dartford
District Council: Dartford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Dartford Rural
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Sutton-at-Hone and Hawley
District Council Ward: Sutton-at-Hone and Hawley
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.