Humbers Level Crossing
Humbers Level Crossing Location Map
Humbers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0399 / 51°2'23"N
Longitude: -2.2211 / 2°13'16"W
OS Eastings: 384592
OS Northings: 126745
OS Grid: ST845267
Mapcode National: GBR 1X2.P8J
Mapcode Global: FRA 667C.GJF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Humbers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Humbers
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Motcombe CP
- Postcode: SP7 9HR
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 102 miles 73 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 55
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Dorset County Council
Civil Parish/community: Motcombe
District Council Ward: Motcombe & Bourton
UK Parliament Constituency: North Dorset
District Council: North Dorset District Council
European Region: South West
County Council Electoral Division: Stour Vale
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.