Hunters Level Crossing
Hunters Level Crossing Location Map
Hunters Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5844 / 52°35'3"N
Longitude: 1.6199 / 1°37'11"E
OS Eastings: 645320
OS Northings: 304664
OS Grid: TG453046
Mapcode National: GBR YR3.VS8
Mapcode Global: WHMTZ.V9KL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hunters Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hunters
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Reedham CP
- Postcode: NR319HU
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: RBY
- Distance: 15 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Reedham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.