Huntspill Level Level Crossing
West Huntspill, Somerset
Huntspill Level Level Crossing Location Map
Huntspill Level Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2046 / 51°12'16"N
Longitude: -2.9749 / 2°58'29"W
OS Eastings: 331990
OS Northings: 145493
OS Grid: ST319454
Mapcode National: GBR M6.4B5F
Mapcode Global: VH7D4.DZ5F
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Huntspill Level Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Huntspill Level
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: West Huntspill CP
- Postcode: TA9 3QB
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 146 miles 19 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 110 mph
- Trains per day: 101
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bridgwater and West Somerset
County Council Electoral Division: Huntspill
District Council Ward: Huntspill and Pawlett
District Council: Sedgemoor District Council
County Council: Somerset County Council
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: West Huntspill
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.