Islawr Ffordd Level Crossing
Dyffryn Ardudwy, Gwynedd
Islawr Ffordd Level Crossing Location Map
Islawr Ffordd Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7694 / 52°46'9"N
Longitude: -4.0949 / 4°5'41"W
OS Eastings: 258762
OS Northings: 321150
OS Grid: SH587211
Mapcode National: GBR 5R.YMR2
Mapcode Global: WH56D.2N97
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Islawr Ffordd Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Islawr Ffordd
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Dyffryn Ardudwy Community
- Postcode: LL432AR
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 104 miles 18 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 16
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Dyffryn Ardudwy
Civil Parish/community: Dyffryn Ardudwy Community
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.