Ivory Field 3 Level Crossing
Little Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Ivory Field 3 Level Crossing Location Map
Ivory Field 3 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5697 / 51°34'11"N
Longitude: -0.7502 / 0°45'0"W
OS Eastings: 486714
OS Northings: 186392
OS Grid: SU867863
Mapcode National: GBR D5X.H56
Mapcode Global: VHDWB.YT70
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ivory Field 3 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ivory Field 3
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Little Marlow CP
- Postcode: SL7 1GJ
- Route: Western
- ELR: MWB0
- Distance: 1 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40
- Trains per day: 46
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Beaconsfield
County Council: Buckinghamshire County Council
District Council Ward: Flackwell Heath and Little Marlow
County Council Electoral Division: Flackwell Heath, Little Marlow and Marlow South-East
Civil Parish/community: Little Marlow
European Region: South East
District Council: Wycombe District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.