Jacobs No.1 Level Crossing
Jacobs No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Jacobs No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4379 / 51°26'16"N
Longitude: 0.6186 / 0°37'6"E
OS Eastings: 582094
OS Northings: 174243
OS Grid: TQ820742
Mapcode National: GBR QQK.TF0
Mapcode Global: VHJLP.N4V0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Jacobs No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Jacobs No.1
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Stoke CP
- Postcode: ME3 9SF
- Route: Kent
- ELR: HTG
- Distance: 35 miles 25 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40 mph
- Trains per day: 4
- 2 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Medway Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Peninsula
UK Parliament Constituency: Rochester and Strood
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Stoke
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.