Jolly Road Level Crossing
Jolly Road Level Crossing Location Map
Jolly Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8021 / 51°48'7"N
Longitude: -3.9003 / 3°54'0"W
OS Eastings: 269068
OS Northings: 213200
OS Grid: SN690132
Mapcode National: GBR Y0.XM5X
Mapcode Global: VH4JC.BYYX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Jolly Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Jolly Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Cwmamman Community
- Postcode: SA181NE
- Route: Wales
- ELR: GWA0
- Distance: 15 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 10
- Trains per day: 2
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Large Numbers of Users
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Carmarthen East and Dinefwr
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Carmarthen East and Dinefwr
Unitary Authority: Carmarthenshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Cwmamman Community
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Garnant
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.